2011 Chevy Malibu Transmission
The Chevrolet Malibu is the perfect car for you if you are looking for a mid-sized sedan that offers both space and style in ample measure. Every Chevy Malibu comes with a superior six-speed automatic gearbox, a front wheel drive and four and six-cylinder engines.
The 2011 Chevy Malibu is the most attractive sedan on the road with its distinctive prominent bar grille and strong, clean body lines. The car has a strong, sophisticated look and is worth every dollar spent regarding performance and style. The Malibu has a wheelbase that is the longest among any mid-sized cars giving it a generous size and maximum leg space. Standard folding seatbacks in the rear and many bins and pockets make it a convenient family car.
- The 2.4 liter 4-cylinder engine provides 169 HP and 160 pound-feet of torque. Optional with the Malibu LT and LTZ models is a 3.5 liter V-6 which returns 252 HP and 251 pound-feet of torque. The six-speed automatic transmission smoothly shifts, effortlessly extracting power from the 4-cylinder engine.
- All models come equipped with a tilt/telescope steering wheel, a driver’s seat that has power height and lumbar adjustments, remote keyless entry, power windows, locks and mirrors. Satellite radio, an auxiliary plug-point for a digital audio player, Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity and a USB interface for iPods and other MP3 devices are also available.
- Every 2011 Malibu also comes equipped with the OnStar assistance system, Turn-by-Turn verbal navigation assistance, and a built-in GPS receiver. Standard safety features include front side airbags and side airbags for head protection.
- The 2011 Chevrolet Malibu with its 4-cylinder engine offers an EPA fuel economy rating of 22mpg in the city and an impressive 33mpg on the highway. A single fill-up can take the Malibu up to a highly remarkable 528 miles on the highway.
- The Chevrolet Malibu has been hailed by critics and owners alike with its impressive performance and style. It has won over 40 awards in various categories and is the best value in its category.
- The interior of the 2011 Chevy Malibu stands out with its two-color cabin in contrast to the comparable Honda Accord and Toyota Camry. The gas mileage is excellent, and the handling is smooth and balanced. As family cars go, it is one of the best options available at this time.
The 2011 Chevy Malibu makes it easy to get cash for cars. Why?
Simply because it has won the award for being the safest car. This is exceptionally beneficial to Chevy because various people purchase cars solely based on safety ratings. One significant could be parents wanting their children to drive a safer car, so they go out and look for the safest one. Also, this car would be perfect for anyone who has a family and feels the need to protect them from car accidents.
Welcome to the Best Chevy service center.
Eagle Transmission is the one-stop shop for all chevy repair, maintenance and service needs. From oil changes to tires to brakes and multi-point vehicle inspections, Eagle Transmission can help you find exactly what you are looking for.